Saturday, August 2, 2008

Michael Jordan: Me Vs. Kobe, Not Even Close



I may be biased on this long debated topic but if you ask me, I would have to agree with Money in that predicament. Sure, Kobe may be the best player in the L today but if Kobe does go one-on-one with Money in their prime, Jordan would win it. No doubt. He's just the G.O.A.T. period.

From the video, Money is kinda fed up with the Kobe-Jordan comparisons. For sure he meant what he said about Kobe. Hands down, Mamba will win for sure if he went one-one-one with Money at age 45. "Kobe would win because I'm older. In my prime, not even a contest." MJ said.

That statement is certainly the exclamation point on the comparisons. Who can blame him? Watching the video, at age 45, I think he can still play. There are some shades of the old Jordan before retiring for the second time in 1998. And yeah, he can still dunk.

For more about this clip, you can view the link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...