Wednesday, September 24, 2008

OFFCOURT Magazine is finally out!!!

I haven't been blogging for quite a while due to some personal issues I had to deal with. This is my first blog entry for this month of September. Now, time to get back to business....

Yup! The Philippine Basketball Association's (PBA) Official Lifestyle Magazine is already out! It's the first and only lifestyle magazine, by the way, that showcases the PBA personalities outside the hardcourt. It was officially launched last September 18, 2008 at the Ever Gotesco Mall in Commonwealth, Q.C. I believe it's the first leg of the mall tour. I'm hoping one of their stops would be somewhere down south (I live in Las Pinas) so I can check it out.

The players who graced the event were:

Mark Andaya
Kenneth Duremdes
Eddie Laure
Gerome Ejercito
Paul Artadi
Sunday Salvacion
Mark Macapagal
Cesar Catli

I'm one the writers there, by the way. I'm so glad all the hard work has finally paid off for yours truly and I simply can't wait to see that magazine myself. It's actually my very first published work as a professional writer (well, it's professional work so I guess I can consider myself as such. XD). I'm definitely proud of my accomplishment and I can't wait to do more stuff for OFFCOURT Magazine.

On that note, I'm still waiting word from my EIC (Editor-in-Chief) on when I can get my complimentary copies of the magazine. I sure hope I could get a lot so I can give some copies to my friends, family and relatives. I'm really stoked on getting my hands on that mag and I'm pretty sure that freshly released first issue is gonna be dope! It will be available nationwide, so grab your copies all you PBA fanatics and basketball junkies alike. Price is @ 125 php. Please support OFFCOURT Magazine....

Much love to y'all....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...