Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bobcats upset Lakers twice. No April Fool's joke.

The Charlotte Bobcats kept their playoff hopes alive by beating the L.A. Lakers 94-84.
(Brock Williams-Smith/NBAE/Getty Images)

I'll keep this post rather short. Anyways, when I found out that the L.A. Lakers lost to the Charlotte Bobcats, that really made my day. Hell yeah! I know one Bobcats fan who's absolutely happy about it (I'm looking at you BET). I'm sure a lot of Laker fans aren't all too pleased of the Lake Show's loss at Charlotte.

It's really good to know that the Bobcats are still in the hunt for the 8th playoff spot. They're just one of the teams that I wanna make the playoffs. At least, the Portland Trailblazers have a much better chance of making a return to the post season. The playoffs is just around the corner and I'm excited and looking forward to that one.

On that note, I'll see y'all on my next post. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...