Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's Official: Air Jordan XI Space Jam on December 23.


The most coveted J's will drop in the US as a GR or General Release. Filipinos aren't stoked on the fact that the Space Jams will be dropping here in the Philippines as a Limited Release. Damn it! Only 60 pairs (or less, that's what I heard)?!! There goes my chances of finally copping my first ever Air Jordan XI's since it first came out 13 or 14 years ago. SMH!!!

My only consolation is that the Retro Air Jordan XII white/red colorway is a guaranteed cop. But then again, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for some changes prior to December 23rd. If it does go on a limited release, then I can just camp out the day before the RD (release date) or hope for a re-stock of the J's on January 2010. I really want those J's so bad....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...