Saturday, November 8, 2008

Money wants full ownership of the Bobcats

No surprise that MJ has always wanted to own a team. He was part-owner of the Washington Wizards years ago and now, he's minority owner of the Charlotte Bobcats. That dream could come soon for Money as long as he's still around and majority owner Bob Johnson decides to sell it otherwise.

From NBA.com: "When Bob wants to step aside, I have no problem stepping in and saying, 'Hey, look, I'd love to take control of this franchise but Bob, he's not at that point now." Jordan says.

Well it would be nice to see him call a team his own but I think Money he should perhaps try and get a crack at buying a team where he established his legacy. Having brought 6 championships, his jersey number 23 hanging in the rafters and all. I know it's a long shot for Money to buy the Bulls franchise but you never know.

2 comments:

  1. MJ hasn't done well for the Bobcats of late, I don't know if this would be such a good idea . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Moose. Money needs to do a better job with the Bobcats. I'm fine with it if ever he buys out Bob Johnson's majority of ownership but I do hope when that happens he better get some big time players in the Bobcats roster via trade or free agency. It could be a good thing or a bad thing for Charlotte... ^^;;

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...