Friday, November 7, 2008

Pistons didn't have The Answer for game against the Raptors

Allen Iverson has yet to debut in a Pistons jersey.
(Allen Einstein/NBAE/Getty Images)

As reported on NBA.com, Iverson didn't see action for the Pistons in yesterday's game against the Raptors. It's a good thing for me, that I wasn't able to watch that particular game yet. I have no clue whether or not it was aired here in the Philippines.

Tayshaun Prince did most of the work scoring 27 points as Detroit cruised past Toronto 100-93. The Pistons now have a 4-0 win streak and is looking to extend the streak as soon as Iverson is set to debut for the Pistons, perhaps in their next game against New Jersey.

I'm not really an Allen Iverson fan but I sure wanna see him play with the Pistons. I think he (Iverson) is more comfortable in the East. I'm sure he'll fit in well in Detroit. In the west, I'm also looking forward to watching Mr. Big Shot play for the Nuggets for the first time. Chauncey Billups will definitely make a difference in Denver and perhaps Melo can learn a thing or two about leading a team and playing D for the Nuggets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...