Saturday, November 15, 2008

Money got OWN3D!!! Seriously?!!!



This happened in 2003. Some CEO dude named John Rogers beat MJ in a friendly one-on-one game in his own basketball camp. I couldn't believe it after watching the video. Even Damon Wayans couldn't believe it and he let Money know about it.

Here's what he said: "I mean I understand you get crossed up, dunked on, you know it happens... but at your own camp? Come on dawg! Take your picture down and put up Rogers right there."

A little jab on Money there by Wayans but I think he was being serious. hahahaha!!! Funny as always coming from a guy like him but I would have to agree with him. I mean, he's Michael friggin' Jordan!!! Some old fart beat him that easily?!! Surprising, I know.

So Money, whatever happened to "You reach, I teach?" From the looks of it, I think Mr. Rogers could play in the NBA for a 10 day contract, don't you think? Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...