Monday, December 22, 2008

Pacman's got nice kicks...

The Nike Air Max Bizness Manny Pacquiao Exclusive. It comes with a nice box, too.

Manny Pacquiao's got everything. And I mean everything. Being part of the swoosh is just one of them. He's the only Filipino athlete to be Nike'd out. From his boxing gear (except for his gloves) to having his own Nike merchandise. All of his stuff are always sold out like hotcakes. I have yet to cop Manny's new shirt (perhaps before Christmas), the one that came out before his fight with Oscar De La Hoya.

Well, enough chat on the shirt. It's time get some love on Manny Pacquiao's latest exclusive, limited edtion gear. Most of us know that he is a boxer by profession (obviously) but only a few knows that Pacman can ball. With that certain knowledge, the folks at Nike paid tribute to our beloved boxing hero by making a basketball shoe somewhat his own. From the images seen here, they are the PE'd Nike Air Max Bizness for Manny Pacquiao.

A detailed view of the lasered Philippine Eagle inspired design on the shoe.

I haven't seen him rock these kicks but they're just simply dope. I love the color placements. The blue leather patent and the lasered eagle like crest (the same print that's on Manny's boxing shorts in his fight against De La Hoya) are a nice touch. It's such a thing of beauty. If these are gonna drop in selected Nike stores, for sure it's gonna be a hyperstrike release. These Pacman shoes will be sold out real fast, I tell you. They pretty much look good with jeans. I dig the box, too.

It also has Manny Pacquiao's "MP" logo on the shoe's medial side

The question for me is whether I should cop them or not. Admittedly, I'd love to own a pair but the only thing I want more in this world is to finally own that Air Jordan 11-12 CDP. Nike Park BHS (Bonifacio High Street) better re-stock on that pack or I have no choice but to get it on the internet (Footlocker, Finishline, Eastbay). I just hope I don't end up getting that CDP on Ebay.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Please, let lady luck be on my side...

2 comments:

  1. Admittedly, I'm not much of a shoe guy (because they're usually so damn expensive) pero this one looks really good. You're right; it would look good with jeans. But I bet these things would cost a fortune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Those kicks definitely cost a fortune. Only a few pairs were produced of this PE makeup as well. I might cop this but I'm still not sure though. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...