Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Slacking and not being able to keep up....

I know I've been falling behind on a lot of stuff these past few days or weeks perhaps. I just realized how hard it is to keep my blog running at the same time, keeping up to date with everything that's happening in the sports world. It would be easy to just write about one sport but being a well-rounded writer like myself, I just like to talk about other stuff I'm interested with.

Anyways, I will try my best to post some stuff as many as I can. One of the reasons I'm falling behind is that everything that I post here should be timely and relevant. I simply want to produce a quality sports blog that is worth reading (for some I guess). So far, I have yet to post my stuff on Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra's visit in the country recently. That article will be up this month that's for sure.

As for the events happening this September, the only big event happening here is the NBA Asia Challenge which is just a few days away (Friday, September 11 to be exact). Since I missed the presscon of the NBA Legends that arrived here yesterday, I'm hoping I could get a chance to watch and cover the event. Once I get the opportunity, I'll be blogging about it asap including game notes.

That would be a great birthday gift for me if ever. Please God make it happen. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...