Friday, January 9, 2009

Jazz fan had to "blow" it.

Supporting your favorite team is understandable but what happened in the Warriors-Jazz game a couple of days ago was definitely uncalled for. Yeah, it's funny but pulling off a prank like that in an actual game is just plain stupid. To that "lucky" Jazz fan who got banned from the Arena for that early April Fool's trick, I hope your brief "assist" on the Jazz' win against the Warriors was all worth it. Maybe that fan was a little desperate for a Kyle Korver dunk.

Oh and yeah, everybody heard a whistle...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Roy, this is Yardbird from over at Exquisite Courts.

    I love your stuff man, and I'm wondering if you'd want to contribute yo NBA stuff to EC. Yes? No? Maybe so?

    you can hit me up at yardbird8@yahoo.com if you want.

    (And by the way, that call enraged me as a Warrior fan. The Jazz have some of the worst fans in the league.)

    Stay easy,
    YB

    ReplyDelete
  2. YB, thanks for the love, dude. Really appreciate it. Thanks for the comment as well. I already emailed you on my answer. Check your mail. Not sure if that game was aired here in the Philippines but after watching the clip, I was more perplexed rather than be amused of what happened. I feel you on that one, dude. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...