Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Chilling and socializing Puma style

(Photo by Roy Afable)

Puma Philippines recently launched their new campaign called "Puma Social" aimed to those that are (sort of) into sports and lifestyle apparel. I've mentioned about it before the said launch. While the event was held on April Fool's night, Puma wasn't joking about what they had in store for sneaker heads and sports enthusiasts alike. It was held at Republiq Club in Resorts World Hotel. Not only were the shoe heads treated to some Foosball and Table Tennis action but also the regular party goers of the club as well.

'Nuff said.
(Photo by Roy Afable

Foosball action for the boys.
(Photo by Roy Afable)

It's no surprise how awesome the event was. There's a lot going on at the lobby (?) of the club. And you thought the dance floor is where all the fun and action happens. There won't be without celebrities dropping by at the event. Spotted a couple of them like Gerald Anderson and Sam Pinto. Puma Social wasn't all about the celebrities but the real stars were the sneakers and apparel launched at the event. The Puma Dallas sneaks were among my faves, by the way.

This has to be the biggest ping pong paddle ever.
(Photo by Roy Afable)

Dallas lovin'
(Photo by Roy Afable)

I bumped into Martin David, the man behind Sole Movement at the event. Chatted with him for a bit before he called it a night. I wasn't even planning on staying long there as well. I'm not really comfortable going to clubs alone. Covering Puma's event was my only excuse to go to a high end club like Republiq at Resorts World Hotel for the very first time.

The Foosball table up close.
(Photo by Roy Afable)

Ping Pong anyone?
(Photo by Roy Afable)

Took a few more snapshots before I officially ended my coverage. Many thanks to Ms. Teresa Liwanag, Marketing Manager of Puma Philippines for inviting me to cover their event. It was indeed an honor for me and I hope they invite me to their future events.

Party people!!!
(Photo by Roy Afable)

The DJ providing the beats.
(Photo by Roy Afable)

Had a blast there. I still got my eye on those Puma Dallas sneakers. I'ma cop them one of these days, if they're still available that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...