Thursday, May 26, 2011

Nike Sportswear Contest

With this here Sports blog of mine turning 3 in June, I think it's about time I do contest. This is my first time to do one and I hope y'all join. Many thanks to Nike Philippines for letting me host this contest. This is related to the Nike Sportswear Digital LookBook posted in this blog.

Without further ado, let's.get.this.thing.started.

To join, just create Nike Sportswear sets using the Polyvore Mini Editor (at the bottom of the post). Once you're done creating your sets email your entries (screenshot and link of your created set) to airtsinelas@gmail.com. You can submit multiple entries. Five winners will each get a Limited Edition Nike Sportswear poster signed by OPM rock band Sandwich. This contest is open to folks residing in the Philippines only.

How cool is that?

Here's a sample I did:


I'll announce the winners on the second week of June. Winners will be informed by email.

Good luck to y'all!


Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...