Thursday, May 19, 2011

Run with Reebok

(Image via Reebok Philippines' Official Facebook page)

I saw this event via Sole Movement and I thought I'd share this with y'all. Reebok will be holding a run event on June 5 at the Bonifacio Global City in Taguig. While there are a lot of running events popping up here and there, I think this is one event run enthusiasts shouldn't miss.

It'd be better of course if y'all got a pair of Reebok Zigtech running sneaks as that is the perfect event to try them out. I don't think it's a requirement to cop a pair Zigtechs just to join that run fest. Any brand of running sneaks is just fine and dandy I suppose.

Y'all got until May 31 to register for the event.

For more details, visit Reebok Philippines' Official Facebook page and "like" them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...