Saturday, November 19, 2011

Predict the PBA games: Rain or Shine Elasto Painters vs Talk 'N Text Tropang Texters

Can rookie Japeth Aguilar and the TnT Tropang Texters stop
the uptempo game of the RoS Elasto Painters?
(Paul Ryan Tan/InterAKTV)

So far, my predictions are getting better. I was surprised of the outcome of last Friday's games that I predicted. I was able to figure out the winning team for the first game but I have yet to get it right on the 2nd game. I'm actually getting good at this.

With that in mind, we got yet another hoops match-up to predict.

Rain or Shine Elasto Painters win by 10.

I expect this to be a high scoring game. HOWEVA, even with a depleted Tropang Texters roster they can still give the young and athletic Elasto Painters a run for their money.

Another thing to expect from this game is the match-up between rookie Paul Lee of the Rain or Shine and Jason Castro of the Elasto Painters.

If Rain or Shine wins, they share the number 1 spot in the standings with the Talk 'N Text.

Should the Tropang Texters extend their win streak, they remain atop of the standings.

Watch all the PBA hoops action only on AKTV on IBC 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...